We provide sight tests at our centre in Bourne for NHS and private patients from 10.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday, and from 9.45am to 2pm on Saturdays. Private sight tests cost £30.00.
Please book an appointment using the form on this page or call our centre on 01778 421188 for more information.
You may qualify for an NHS eye test if…
- You are over 60 years old
- Your are under 16 years old
- You are a full time student aged 16, 17 or 18
- You are receiving income support
- You are receiving Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- You are receiving income-based Employment and Support Allowance
- You are receiving Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
- You are receiving Tax Credit and are named on a valid NHS Tax credit Exemption Certificate
- You are named on a valid HC2 Certificate
- You are registered blind or partially sighted
- You suffer from Diabetes or Glaucoma
- You are considered at risk of Glaucoma by an ophthalmologist
- You are over 40 and a parent/brother/sister/child of a person who has, or had Glaucoma
- You are a prisoner on leave from prison
- You have been prescribed complex lenses under the NHS optical voucher scheme
Please contact us if you are unsure whether or not you qualify for an NHS eye test.
Book Your Eye Test
Eye tests are carried out at our centre in Bourne.
2 West Street
We do glazing on-site. We have an extensive stock of single vision lenses, and your single vision glasses will be ready within 24 hours including transitions and sunspecs with anti-reflection coat. Bifocals and varifocals may take up to one week depending on the prescription.
We also repair glasses. Most repairs are done onsite but in some cases we may need to send them for soldering. In this case they will be returned within two days.
Online prices include standard index single vision lenses with MAR coat. High-index lenses will cost slightly more. Details can be found on the individual product page. Please note that we only sell single vision glasses online and orders will be dispatched within 3 days. Please visit the store for bifocal and varifocal lenses.